Wow What a weekend!!!!

Well, it was quite a fun weekend. The girls @ the ScrapNook in Spfld, Mo KNOW how to put on a fun all weekend long crop. We cropped from Friday thru Sunday and I can't even remember how many layouts we all got completed! It was a great time and the best cropping that you can find in Springfield, I PROMISE! There may be other crops, but the ScrapNook's are ALWAYS guaranteed to be fun! They make you feel WELCOME and like everyone belongs. No question is stupid....even if you forgot your trimmer!!!!! (yes, yes I did on Friday....don't ask in a hurry to get the crop...thank goodness it was in town!)

Here are a couple of layouts that I completed there. One of my favs, the pics didn't turn out, so I will save it for another post!

The Slooow..down materials are: Thickers and Basic Grey chipboard letters, My Little Shoebox papers, Prima flowers, Making Memories ribbon, EK Success border punch and Martha Stewart felt doily cut up and sprayed with pink bubblegum glimmer mist (this creates the scalloped edge on the circle.


Look at Me: Love, Elise papers, Bo Bunny Love Shack Paper, Fancy Pants Chipboard flower, Prima Film Strip, Kaiser Craft Rhinestone Butterfly, and Thickers.






4 comments

  1. Glad you had fun! Love your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, such pretty layouts!
    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layouts.
    Glad you had a good time

    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    You mentioned something about one of my layouts may be up for voting... do you have a link? I haven't gotten anything from CK & wish their site was more user friendly (or it may just be me)

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great girlie!!! Love those sunglasses, I wish Bella-Blue would let me put a pair on her!!! You are rockin' the heck out of these l/o's!!!
    Have fun today!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!