Lexi Tagged me!

Ok, Miss Lexi tagged me, so I guess I have to answer these!!!!!

Me in ABC's:
A – Age: 40
B – Bed size: Queen
C – Chore you hate: Dusting....I HATE it....
D – Dog’s name: Higgins, Ella and Jetson
E – Essential start your day item: shower...always
F – Favorite color: Pink
G – Gold or Silver: Silver
H – Height: 5′10" or 5'11".
I – Instruments you play(ed): the flute...and I can pick at the piano!
J – Job title: well...I do so many different things at work, they can't come up with a title for me!
K – Kid(s): SEE D
L – Living arrangements: home
M – Mom’s name: Skipper (*I won't post her real name!)
N – Nicknames: Kat, Trina(only a couple of people can get away with that one!), K
O – Overnight hospital stay other than your birth: Surgery on my foot when I was a kid
P – Pet Peeve: Stupid Drivers! And people who let their kids run all over and don't make them mind.
Q – Quote from a movie: From Notting Hill......"oppsie daisy"...not spelled right, but if you have seen the movie, you know!
R – Right or left handed: Right
S – Siblings: all step 1 stepsister and 3 stepbrothers
T – Time you wake up: If I don't have to go to work, late! If I have to go to work...TOO early!
U- Underwear: well, yes....
V-Vegetable you dislike: Most of them!
W – Ways you drink your coffee: 1/3 cream, 1/3 coffee, 1/3 sugar!!!
X-rays you’ve had: teeth, ankle, mmmm...think that's it!
Y – Yummy food you make: Gooey Butter Cake and Homemade Chicken Pot Pie
Z – Zoo favorite : I love the otters (if at an aquarium) ANYTHING!!!

Ok, now I guess I have to tag someone......Lindsey, ScrapNook Sheri, and Pamela Y. :)

Hopefully, I will have a sneak of something soon....still working hard on it!

1 comment

  1. And now you must bring some of that gooey butter cake to the crop on the 24th! I want to try it! Just kidding!...not really ;)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!