Secret is OUt!!!

Supplies: Core'dinations Cardstock, Bo Bunny Papers and Chipboard,
Memento Ink, Lace is unknown


Here is a layout of one of my friends at the fair this summer! Think she has a sunburn, don't you!


Ok, one of the secrets is that I was chosen for the Scrapbook Challenges Sketch Design Team!!! My very first DT and I think it will be great. Pamela comes up with some great sketches to get you going!

The Scrapbook Challenges group can be found HERE! You will have to have a Myspace acct., but it is a painless process and I encourage you to join us! Prizes also appear from time to time, so be sure to play along!!!


Sketch 159 Created Pamela Young


The other secret will have to wait a bit longer!!!! Now, to go back to work!!!

Scrappy,
Katrina

5 comments

  1. congrats on your DT gig! that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK....so you are a ROCKSTAR thanks to ME! I mean, you are a beginner and all...glad you found me so you could be so cool! Congrats my girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that sketch and I like what you did with it! CUTE and great use of that Core'dinations cardstock too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab page, and congratulations on the DT gig!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!