My attempt at cards.....



Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Sassafras Papers, Thickers, Making Memories Alphas, Lace and Ribbon unknown, Cuttlebug embossing folders

Well, here are a couple of cards that I tried....I love the Celebrate one and the Hi one isn't too bad. It's weird how when I make something it's either I LOVE it....or it's just ok. I wanted to redo the Hi one, but I didn't have time. I hope Andree liked it!

Both cards I embossed on the Cuttlebug and used Core'dinations Cardstock (love that cardstock!)

alright off here for the night...I should have been scrapping, but I got wound up on the net and just stayed there!!! And pardon the pics....it was nighttime and I didn't have a great setup to take them in!

Have a scrappy day--Katrina

5 comments

  1. Your cards are great - you should be so hard on yourself silly!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them Katrina!
    Are you enjoying your Sassafras goodies? Looks like you got some cute paper!
    Have a good week! Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both, but the "Hi" card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss "I can't make cards" Whatever!

    Love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are bright and FUN! I love them-very cheery!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!