CT Call For DenimandDaisies.net

Hi Everyone,

DenimandDaisines.net is a BRAND SPANKING new online digital and traditional site. There isn't a lot going on right now, but the Grand Opening is planned for October 30-November 1. There is sure to be lots of fun, especially for you digi scrappers!!!! I do digi a little (and not real well!), but I am on the traditional side of this adventure! The traditional side will have a kit club, so be sure to bookmark it or contact me for more info!!!! There are also forums to participate in!

The site is looking for some Creative Team members...here's the info!!!


Contact Heide at heide-c@cox.net

Heide's Blog: http://heidesscrapspot.blogspot.com/

Have a scrappy kind of day~~Katrina


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!