Poor Blog and a NEW LAYOUT!!

SSSAB=Scrappy Sisters Separated at Birth


Ok, MAJOR crazy week here!!! Training at real job (the one that pays for the scrappy supplies), scrapbooking injury, and no scrappy time adds up to what I feel like is a neglected blog. Poor blog....how I missed you!

I had a sore back and thought I had a UTI, once you get those, you are always prone. Well, when I visited the doc, she said "does this hurt" as she was pushing on my lower back...Well, let's just say I about came up off the table. "Nope," she says "it's your SI joint (or something like that) don't lift and twist." Well, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I had done to it. Then it dawns on me.....I had went to a crop and let me tell you, I take EVERYTHING...you never know what you (or your scrappy buddies) might need. You guessed it...lifting my rolling tote to get it in and out of the car or into the house!!!! Laugh, go ahead, I know you want to!! I did when I figured it out!!!


DenimandDaises.net is getting ready for their GRAND OPENING this weekend! If you haven't checked out the site yet, please do. The forum is already rocking, we have a gallery that you can show off your work, both digi and traditional scrappers will find this site FUN! The traditional side is still in the works a little, but there are challenges to be happening for BOTH groups to participate in. Stop by soon and let us know you found us and stay awhile!!!! (As more details surface, I will be sure to keep you updated here on the blog too!)

I went to the Habitat for Humanity Crop this weekend and had a BLAST. How many layouts did I get done, you ask........ZERO! I met a new scrappy friend and we have decided we were separated at birth and I had so much fun!!!! Karen is on Spellbinders design team and you can check out her work HERE!!!!!
SSSAB=Scrappy Sister Separated at Birth Karen coined the phrase and I love it!!! I got quite a few pics at the crop, I hope to post some more this week!



Here's the layout I started at the crop and then the mouth took over and well,.......oh look...a butterfly.....and I never finished it! So, I worked on it tonight and it fell together pretty quick. I used the Bo Bunny letter stickers as a mask and just inked over them and then pulled them off. AND, I found some of the new Martha Stewart deep edge border punches, so I got to use it on the layout! It's the brown lattice border at the top. LOVE it...I got another one that makes a daisy type chain totally punched out strip....super cute, will hopefully get to use it tomorrow!!
Well, I have prattled on enough, so I think I am going to go clean up the scrappy mess and get some shuteye! Thanks for coming by!




Suppl
ies: Bo Bunny Delilah line, Maya Road Chipboard Leaves,
American Crafts
Thickers, Ranger Van Dyke Ink,
FabricTac and Tombow Adhesive,
Martha
Stewart Border Punches:
Tripled Dotted Scalloped, Double Loop and Garden Trellis


Have a Scrappy Kind of Day~~Katrina

1 comment

  1. I had so much fun getting to know you and taking your awesome class! I also had a great time taking Karen's class too~ you guys rock!! I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!