Free to be Me, Nikki Sivils North Pole Nights, and Thankfulness

Well, it's Sunday and a rainy Sunday at that. Everyone is talking about being thankful for things this month, since it was Veteran's Day and US has Thanksgiving this month. I am thankful for the fact that most of the time we are free to be ourselves. Our veteran's have fought for our freedom over and over and this is something we all need to remember. This post is a little late in coming this week, but I wanted to say this.

I am so thankful that my friends allow me to BE ME! Being me is an interesting thing...just ask any of my friends! I am a little on the quirky side, a little too independent about things that I want or that I think I need, a little loud (ok a lot loud) and can be moody! I can come up with some strange stuff to do, but in the end it turns out fun. (nothing illegal..so don't be getting any ideas!)
So this layout is about me just being silly.

I don't think I will ever grow up.....always love to laugh, always love to get my way, etc. I am just a kid plain and simple! I hate to worry...it's not fun.

And I love folding corners....I think it just gives an added touch to a layout that needs something else and you aren't sure what to do. I have to stop myself from doing it on all of them though!!!!

Supplies: My Little Shoebox Imagine a Forest line,
mini alphas, transparency, and
chipboard; Cat's Eye Ink; Prima Flower;
Martha Stewart Loopy Punch


And be watching for some Kiki-Art goodness!! I should be getting a box soon of all they have to offer and that I get to play with!! I am SOO SOOO excited to be a part of this team and I can't wait to get started...I think you are going to be surprised at some of the stuff Kiki has in store for everyone!


Also, I am making a Christmas banner out of Nikki Sivils "North Pole Nights" line! I can't wait to finish it up. I am waiting on a couple of things that I need to experiment with on making before I can finish it. I hope to have it done around Thanksgiving time for sure. Here's a pic of the papers...they are so fun...and easy to cut up. The ledger paper is my fav. of this line...although, I am a pink girl, so the whole line just ROCKS! So snatch it up for your holiday layouts and even your NOT holiday layouts!!!! Also, Nikki has a CHALLENGE going on for some scrappy goodness!!! Check out the challenge post HERE. There is still time to get a layout done and entered.....this ends on Nov. 20th.



Have a Scrappy Kind of Day~~Katrina

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!