Kiki Art layout and Nikki Sivils Day

Well, here is my layout for Kiki Art about massages.  I LOVE them!  And yes, my massage therapist thought I was a little nuts that I wanted to take pictures.  I did tell her that she would end up on a scrapbook page and possibly a blog or two!  :)


Supplies: Kiki Art China Collection pattern paper, Bazzill cardstock, 
                      Tombow Adhesive, Making Memories Slice, Martha Stewart 
                   border punch, Ranger Inks, Ribbon and Lace are unknown.

I am not used to using such a "dark" color scheme, but I am happy with the way it turned out. If you follow or have looked around my blog, I usually use "bright" colors!!!  Kiki Art will be at CHA, so if you are there, be sure to stop by and say hi to everyone!  And tell them you read my blog! :)


So, I posted that I was going to help Nikki and Heather (her "Graphic Bee") at Scrapbook Generation the first of this month.  I thought I would share a picture that I believe Stephanie took of the three of us.  Stephanie came all the way from Springfield, IL!  She is great fun and I hope she comes down and we all get to do something together.  And I promise, I will try to remember a step stool for her to ride in the Toaster (my Honday Element....it's a little tricky to get in the back...especially if you are vertically challenged!)  The day was a blast and there were SO many people and lots of pictures taken.  We were tired, but a fun tired.  I hope we get to do it again. :)  From L to R--Nikki, Heather, and I.  Man...you can tell I hadn't felt well all week. :)




 So...CHA is getting ready to start...who is excited?  ME for one!!!  I can't wait to see all the new stuff that hasn't been sneak peeked yet.  ;)  And Making Memories has some new stuff for the Slice, so I am excited to see what that is all about.


I will be doing a Kiki Art giveaway during CHA, so you will want to make sure you read and keep an eye on the blog.  And I will have projects from Kiki Art and Nikki Sivils to share!  I can start posting those on Sunday.  


Off to nappy land....rainy weather makes me happy and sleepy!  

Have a Scrappy Kinda of Day~~Katrina
 


2 comments

  1. Really like the layout and looking forward to seeing more of the KiKi Art products! Especially like the flowers! -- Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO and as a runner that is one of my happy place too.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!