I owe you guys a winner!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't posted the winner before now.  Things have been busy down here and my brain is a little like mush right now!
 
 
 Delete
Blogger Jennifer Hansen said...
What a great charity to choose! jlh774 at gmail dot com
May 1, 2010 9:13 PM
 I will be contacting you for you mailing addy.  And remember, my good pal Sarah is going to be mailing out the package for me!
Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments.  I hope to have some more scrappy stuff up soon.  I will have a tale about my trip home last weekend and a few photos to share with you all!!!!
Hugs,
Katrina

3 comments

  1. CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are you gonna update, my camel corgi friend?! :)

    you must be busy doing so many things now that you are back home.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and did i tell you that i wish you were going to chicago for CHA?!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!