Crop Results....

Well, I did pretty good at the crop getting stuff done.  Well, for me.  Some people can just whip stuff out left and right and practically get a whole book done, but not me!  I am a SLLOOOOOWWWW scrapper! I totally take responsibility for this and admit that I am part of that club.  I wish I could scrap faster, I would get a lot more done that way!

I got 3 layouts completely done, 1 card, and then one layout kit that was given to us at the crop done...no pics.  In my defense, I did even "alter" the kit and made it my own.  I am not much of a "get a kit and do it exactly like the pic" kinda girl. :)  Imagine that.  I played with some Little Yellow Bicycle, Unity Stamps, and Echo Park.  I usually try to work on some DT stuff when I am cropping, just to get things done, but I wanted a "play" day to just create.  It was so fun and relaxing!  And yes...I am still recovering!  :) 

Here's one of my Echo Park layouts.  Well, I only did one layout with it and a card....but I haven't taken the card pic yet!  Echo Park is a new company and their papers are so cute.  I was so excited to finally get my hands on them.  You know me...I am a bright and fun paper kinda girl!!!


Supplies:  Echo Park Paper line Sweet Summertime,
American Crafts Thickers,Martha Stewart Border Punch,
EK Success Slimline Border Punch, Jen Allyson Photo Overlay,
Making Memories Slice Die and Studio Essentials card, 
Glue Arts and Fabri Tac Adhesives,
Cat's Eye Inks, Ribbon, Twine and Button-Generic.

I love watching these guys when walking them.  This pic was taken with a point and shoot camera and I couldn't get them all "bunched" together!  Hopefully with my new camera I will be able too! 

That's it for tonight...every time I look at this layout, it's making me want to scrap!  So I think I might just do that right now!  

Have a scrappy kinda day!!~~Katrina

1 comment

  1. Tooooooo CUTE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the TITLE is PERFECT!!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!