I can tell you some NEWS!!!!!!!

See that logo above and to the right in my sidebar???  Well, Miss Debby has officially opened "heART of Scrapbooking!"  And I was lucky enough to get in on her exciting adventure!!!  She has designed some tags and sent some for me to play with!!!  Sorry, I can't show what I did yet.....TOMORROW, I can!!!!  

But hop over to her blog (Debby's Dare) today and check out what I got to play with and leave a little love.  PLUS she is giving away a tag set a day!!!  And I can't wait to see what everyone else has done.  She is featuring one of us a day this week that got to play with her awesomeness!!!!  So, my day is tomorrow!  

Other than that...well, not much here....finishing up some OMG totally fun CHA stuff for Nikki Sivils.  The project I just finished is my FAVORITE project that I have ever done with any of Nikki's stuff!  

And Kiki Art....well let's just say things are gearing up over there and I will have some stuff to share before long....like in a week or so!!!!  

Ok, well I am off here for now...I think I am going to hit the sack early tonight....gotta get those days and nights back in line.  And I so so so can't wait until next week....vacation here I come.  I am going to hang out here at the house with the pups and scrap away.  

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo CONGRATS girl!! Can't wait to see what you created!!!! And I can't wait to see your CHA goodies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how much fun. Congrats on your success.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!