Kiki Art Card and play along with us!!!

Well, I had an awesome day doing some mini classes at Scrapbook Generation today here in Springfield.  Saw some peeps that I have missed seeing and taught Nikki's cute cute card that was my station.  And sadly, I did not get a picture of it??  Left early, Jetson was limping and we were trying to decide what exactly was wrong and if a trip to the ER vet was in order.  I got home and he was fine, thank goodness.  I will post some pics from today later on in the week. 

There is a sketch over on the Kiki Art blog that you all need to check out and play along with!!!  Our fab design team member, Lynda Lindley is great with the sketches and I haven't been able to participate in a while, so I was excited about getting to.  Here's the card I created. 
Supplies: Kiki Art-Pattern Paper, Fun Tape, Ribbon: Generic Cardstock, Unity Stamp Co. Stamp; Cat's Eye Inks, Glue Arts and Scrapbook Adhesive, Tombow Dual Brush Markers

OMG, this post is taking me forever to type!!!!!  So join us in the sketch fun!!!!!  I will catch all my blogger peeps later!! And does anyone read this???  Just wondering, not a lot of comments, but maybe just some stalkers?????  Julie and Sarah, I know you guys are there!!!  :)

3 comments

  1. Cute!! Love how you cut the triangle background pieces to fit together... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love your tree! I am off to check out the Kiki Art blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeppers!!! I'm here!!! Saw Nikki's photos from yesterday at the big event!! Looked like a lot of fun!!!! Glad puppy is doing better!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the card! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!