Weekend Fun! and a little Lily Bee in the mix!

Sadly, one of my favorite scrappy peeps is moving to Michigan.  I am going to miss her.  Sarah is so fun and just off the wall comedy.  She makes me laugh every time I am around her.  GONNA MISS YOU GIRLIE!!!!!  I think I am going to have to scrap this picture real soon!

Ok...no tears...:)  On to scrappy stuff!!!

So, as you know..I am on VACATION this week...so so need this!  Even though no CHA, I am going to keep busy scrapping and watching the net for all the wonderful updates from everyone.  Maybe even one of my scrappy friends that is there...(cough cough...Sarah de Guzman) might call me just to chat.  HAHA...I know everyone will be busy!!  ;)

So, I went and did a little scrappy shopping yesterday...and WHAT...no paper??  Just some cardstock!  I have some "fab" ideas for some cards, you know...since I joined that kit of the month from Unity, I gotta be making me some cards!  LOL

And then this morning I decided I was just going to scrap all day!  I whipped out this Lily Bee layout in record time...well for me anyway.  I asked Miss Julie Tucker-Wolek how long it takes her amazing talent to whip out a layout....15-30 mins?!  What the heck...I am the poster child for 2-3 HOURS!!!  hee hee....So, this one only took me about an hour.....but I was trying to be really careful with my paper use, since I don't have a lot of this line left!

Supplies: Lily Bee-Hello Sunshine Collection, Fabri Tac and Glue Arts adhesive,
Martha Stewart Border Punches, Ranger Paint Dauber in Lemonade, Twine, Sharpie Marker
How cute is this?? And Lily Bee chipboard is so FUN to layer!!!

Then I was having some fun with the twine!  Decided it needed another flower in that corner!

And those rub-ons are THE BEST I have ever used!  I do have trouble with rub-ons, so I don't use them much....I do like them though!

Well, I am off here to get a little work done/errand running and then some more scrappy goodness!!!  Working on a SECRET...that I will be able to tell you about soon!!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. Hehehehehehehehehehehe....you are sooooooooooooooooo funny!! LOL!! Did you see that email I sent to the NS team yesterday...I totally thought you were gonna email me back and give me crap for that one! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this LO... Lilibee is AWESOME!! And eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I knew I loved YOU!! I just got those rub ons YESTERDAY and used them on a project I just posted on my blog...yeah yeah yeah...that might not be a big deal...EXCEPT that you and I used the SAME rub on from that pack! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):P):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...LOVE the twine on that flower!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!