I just LOVE the Weekend!!!

Well, I have been SOO SOO waiting for the weekend! Anyone else out there? I love my job, don't get me wrong. But sometimes a girl just needs to relax and chill. J You all know it…admit it! C and I went to Zio's Friday night after I got off work….best waitress EVER. Have you had Zio's wedding cake dessert?? OMG…..I get it every single time I go! Heaven in creamy vanilla gooeyness!!!!

pics from Zio's website….I eat mine too quick to take a picture!

Plus, I went to a Craft/Crop Open House at Conquest Keepsakes. Vicki was a WONDERFUL hostess….thanks Vicki! And how great is this….her hubby, Cliff, helped load all my CRAP into the basement with their trusty garden cart that he had CLEANED up for us to use to get our stuff unloaded in one trip!!! I hope he enjoys his "man night" tonight watching the fight….he deserves it. Anyone that has seen the stuff I haul….well…..we just won't go there!


I only got ONE….yes ONE…page done, but it's all about having fun…and I was having fun and meeting new people! Hi LOIS!!!! Let me know if you are reading…I always wonder who the lurkers are. J I just LOVE this Little Yellow Bicycle Line…..Fresh Print Clothesline. I think I could have the paper for eternity and never grow old of it. I said IT people…..not me! LOL LOL

Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Fresh print Clothesline Collection, Glue Arts and Fabri-Tac Adhesive, Unity Stamps,
Maya Road Ribbon and Stick Pins, Martha Stewart Border Punches, Memento and Colorbox inks, American Crafts Thickers,
Making Memories Slice and Basics Card 2

So here are a couple of close ups…..LOVE LOVE LOVE that Unity Stamp. I see myself using that on a LOT of projects!


I thought I would try writing this post in Word, just to see how it works out. Not sure that I will keep doing it…..but I think the pictures look neat with the borders. Well, they do while I am typing this up! HAHAHAHA  (uh...the picture thing didn't work out!)

Everyone, have a wonderful weekend and I might do an update tomorrow….I will just have to see!!!!


Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

7 comments

  1. Hi, Katrina! I just wanted to say I am a sometimes lurker. LOL I always enjoy your posts but don't always take the time to tell you so I will now. Glad you had a great crop! Have a great rest of the weekend! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout!! I love the layered flower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful L/O!!!and yummy cake!!!
    I love the weekend too!
    Enjoy the day.
    Love,Jolanda
    (your blog is beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh I love love love that lo Katrina!! AWESOME colors and ADORABLE photo!! And the only thing I can suggest about doing it in word (and I know from experience! LOL!) is when you type a SMILEY on word then copy it to a blog... it comes out as a "J"...LOL! take it from the queen of SMILEYS! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lurk but I think you already know that I'm hanging around here or on Facebook when I'm not working. I enjoy your posts and your creativity. Love the layout and the use of the Unity stamps. Have a great rest of the weekend! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a fantastic weekend!!! hope you had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Thanks for checking out my OA post!!!! I was really nervous for this day to come but I am excited! I was surprised to see they chose my embroidery hoop for the first project. It was one of the last things I created.

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!