ok...it's a record month!!!

I have nothing to share today...well that I can show..bummer.  I have finished about 3 things tonight, but you will get to see them next month as part of Queen Kat Designs blog hops!  There will be a blog hop every Tuesday on my blog, showing the fun stuff you can do with Queen Kat Stamps!!!!  

AND...stop the presses...Sept is the month that I have blogged the most since starting this scrappy blogging journey!!!  And I am so happy that you guys like my blog well enough to follow me!!!  If you ever met me in person, well, I do talk a lot. So, I guess blogging is another form of talking!

I was surfing Etsy...and how cute are these????


Well, I am off to dream of pumpkins!!!!  Thanks for coming by!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

3 comments

  1. what a very cool pumkin,i love it!!
    Have a very nice day,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that pumpkin is CUTE and YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY for your blogging record! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blogging record. Love reading it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!