Oppsieee....

Ok, it's now 1 am and I have been messing around with my blog look!!!  It is not done.....let me repeat it is not done!!! 

I guess this is what I will be working on tomorrow after my morning meeting at work!  It's coming along though...and pretty quick...FINALLY got a 3 column on here...I have been trying forever!!!!

Be patient with me and tell me if you like clean and simple or a fun background. 

And that header has got to be fixed and soon!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

4 comments

  1. Looking good! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking pretty good. I love the 3 columns and artsy layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katrina! I found you from Debby. Congrats on the DT gig! 3 cardi's huh? I can't image dealing with more than my one fella LOL! Can't wait to see more of your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it looks fantastic, my online bff. hahaha. ;)

    wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!