Really...it's Saturday???

Weather is PERFECT...well, if we have to have no snow!  Mid 70's, breezy and just right!  If anyone is being affected by Earl that reads this...I hope all is well.  I haven't really heard or read any news today, so I wasn't sure what was going on with Mr. Earl.

Just a rant...have you ever thought you could get ready fast??  And then it turns out not?  Like this morning, we took a trip to C's parents to visit for the day and get the heathen dogs outta the house.  After the 15+ inches of rain, well, they were starting to get a little rowdy.  Thank Dog, we could open up the house and let them run in and out yesterday.  

I digress...

So, I get up and get in the shower.  When I finally got out of the shower...I was informed that the Coast Guard was on stand-by just in case they had to rescue me.  Seems I was in the shower a LOT longer than I planned. 

Coast guard coming in....photo from public domain images

Luckily, I have parred down the ole' makeup routine...I only put on 3 layers instead of 15 when I get ready now.  Unless, I know there are going to be cameras around that I am not controlling....then...well, a girl has got to look somewhat good.  And the bags I have under my eyes...well, I could probably fit all my scrappy stuff in them and still have room for more.....And I have A LOT of scrappy stuff!!!  So that part of getting ready didn't take as long as it could have! 

So we had a nice visit, stopped by the outlet mall on the way up...scored a couple of storage bins  for 19.00 a piece...thought it might help me keep my smaller items contained in an area, so I will know what I have and can use them!  Found some industructible (cough cough cough) dog toys and a couple of MAC eyeshadows for my over 40 eyelids...yes...I try not to wear too much sparkly eyeshadow anymore!

On to the scrappy!  Here is a layout I did of one of my friends sons.  Dixie was gracious enough to let me come and take pics of them at SnowFest and for her triplets "5" year picture!  This her youngest...so sweet!  I have had this printed for awhile, but just couldn't be in the frame of mind to scrap it! 
 Supplies: October Afternoon Thrift Shop Collection, Unity Stamps, Glue Arts Adhesive,
Martha Stewart Border Punch, K&Co. letters (wood), Maya Road stick pins and bingo numbers
Colorbox Cat's Eye Ink,  Holly McCaig Grungy Photo Overlays

Here is a close up of the stamped winged heart...I LOVE this stamp!!!
Stinkin' cute right??  Unity all the way baby!!!

And then I am up on the Kiki-Art blog today...(Saturday..for those of you reading a little late!) with a digital layout from the Sunny Bay collection.  No sneak here...head over to the blog and leave me some love!!!!


I got a little crafty last night, but I don't have pictures to put up yet.  A little Girl's Paperie was going on in my craftiness, along with some Unity stamping.  And man...I was trying to "organize" my stamps last night...and I have a LOT of Unity!  LOL  And no...this is not a paid endorsement nor do I play a real one on TV.  I just plain love their stamps!!!

Alright..I am hitting the mattress early tonight....I may go watch a little PBS...I love PBS...yeah I'm a dork..I know!!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina




3 comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am loving that lo girl!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you did the photos and loving the colors!!! And seriously....you know of indestructible doggy toys??? lol.. i need those... u want snow??? lol... you should see my backyard after Dandy sinks his teeth into a toy!! LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To use your words "Stinkin' cute" is right! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To use your words "Stinkin' cute" is right! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!