A Two page layout...yes...you read it right!!!

Ok..I am just going to post this and let you be in amazement that I completed a two page layout!!!!!

Supplies: Bella Blvd Hello Sunshine, American Crafts Thickers and Cardstock, 
Pink Paislee Letters, Scotch and Fabri Tac Adhesives,
May Arts Ribbon, EK Success Punch, Cat's Eye Inks,
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Prima Flower, Nikki Sivils Cute as a Button Button.

So....tell me what you think?!!!!  Aren't those Bella Blvd papers adorable?!!!  Love them!  

Ok, off to beddie bye for me!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

5 comments

  1. I really like your LO! Yes, the papers are beautiful and the overal arrangement is pleasing... But the thing I like the most is that, when I look at it, I see the photos first!!! Not the papers, not the embellishments... The Photos!

    I mignt even try to scraplift you, he he he!

    Zaira Ivette
    Hacer Scrapbooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this girl!! WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that pleated edge and LOVEEEEEEE the photos...ummmmmmmmmmmmm YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM to the kettle corn! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way too creative for your own good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!