Could I get your vote????

Ok...I admiting it....shameless plug for me...but I am a Top Ten Finalist in Little Yellow Bicycle's Boo-ville contest!!!!!  My layout that I did is the Dog Gone Batty one, with Ella in the bat suit!

You can vote on Little Yellow Bicycle's Facebook page, but you have to LIKE their page on Facebook first and then you have to find my layout in the album with all the semi finalists.  And then comment or like the picture and that records your vote. 

OR an easier way it to go to Little Yellow Bicycle's blog and comment with your vote there.  

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONE TIME.....either on Facebook or the Blog

I would love your vote if you feel like I deserve it!  If there is something else you like better, vote for it!


Here's is their Facebook Page    Little Yellow Bicycle Facebook 

Here is their Blog     Little Yellow Bicycle Blog


You know how I love Little Yellow Bicycle!!!!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

4 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!