heArt of Scrapbooking debut...

Well, if you are reading this on Wednesday, it's my first posting over at Debby's Dare aka the "heArt of Scrapbooking".  She challenged me with some Graphic 45...so not my style, but I came up with something to make it mine!!!

Here's a couple of sneaks...but if you are a dear...please head over there and leave me some love!!!  I would LOVE it if you did!!

So, I haven't gotten any more cards made yet...tonight was pet therapy on the children's floor with Ella Boo Bear...so by the time I got home...GLEE was on (hee hee) and then I was just too tired to drag anything out to work on.  
Here is another one of the cards I have completed out of the 23 challenges...I really really like this one, even though it is very simple and plain!  
Supplies:  Core'dinations Cardstock, Unity Stamps,  Versamark Ink, American Crafts Embossing Power,
Fabri Tac Adhesive, Ribbon is unknown.

Cardstock, three stamps on the same block, Versamark, emboss, add ribbon...voila done!  I am thinking this would be really cute with some pattern paper and those stamps popped up...mmm...see another card coming!!  And if you have never embossed..it's quite fun.  And I seem to be hooked on this Vanilla color from AC. I love their embossing powders that are opaque...they cover and melt well.

Well, I am running out of things to talk about...OH NO..ha ha....nah..just tired...gonna hit the bed early tonight I think.  

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

1 comment

  1. Ohhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeee the hearts on that card girl!! And off to leave ya some love! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!