Just a quick card

I am up over at Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog on Thursday...so go take a look!!!!  And there are some other projects from the other girls that will knock your socks off!

Well, I think all the working (probably working the register and touching the money!) has helped me to come down with a cold.  ICK.....I can't breathe, smell, taste, etc.  Not fun at all!  Anyone have any sure fire cures?  lol  I am popping Airborne like it's candy.  It does help me feel better for a little while, but I can tell when it wears off.  

I got my Darkroom Door goodies for my guest spot!  WOW, so fun and I can't wait to play.  I will take a picture of what I got...Rachel was so generous and the ideas are spinning in my head...well as much as they can since it's congested and clogged up!  LOL LOL

I did manage to make a card with my Unity KOTM from November.  I had gotten this Pink Paislee paper before my work schedule became so busy and I hadn't had a chance to play.  
 Supplies:  Core'dination Cardstock, Unity Stamps, Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology, 
Prima flower, Making Memories Brad, Memento Ink, Scotch Adhesive

Everyone seems to be working on a December Daily mini album.  I can't decided if I want to do one or not...the thought is fun, but I just don't know.  I still have a few more days to figure out if I want to do one, I guess!!!

I am just going to leave you with this thought....LA LA LA.....I want to be able to breathe normally soon!!!  hee hee

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. I love love love that card Katrina! Loveeeeeeeee the frames! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love this! And now I really want a wall of frames at home. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!