Taking a blogging break....

Hey everyone.....the busy part of my job has started so I am taking a blogging break for  at least a couple of weeks.

I don't want you to think I have gone away for good...but my time is LIMTED way more than I thought it would be.  Last week, I didn't actually write it down...but I think I worked closed to 90-100 hours....so yeah...no time and I want to sleep with the time I do have!!!!

Here is a layout that I had done for Kiki Art a while back.  I can't remember if I posted, but I stepped down from Kiki Art right after the last design team call.  I loved being on the team, but I knew my time was going to be limited and I have other things that I want to try to accomplish! This was made with the Sunny Bay collection, that was free with the purchase of Scrapbook Magazine this past summer.


I will catch you guys in a couple of weeks!!!  Hugs!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

3 comments

  1. Good luck with work my dearest!!! I loveeeeeeeee the lo...toooo cute! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the job!!And your L/O is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love this layout! We are taking a little break together! although mine is for a couple of months instead of weeks. See you when we get back! in the meantime enjoy work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!