A little sneak....

Wow...it has been a VERY productive scrappy day!!!  (*note...there is  a lot around the house that needs to be done) I have completed two layouts, took pictures and edited, typed up the project description and email off the assignment, went out and ate Mexican, back home and started and completed a mini album!!!  I am really not wanting to go to bed.....I never ever scrap this fast....and I am happy with everything...which makes it even better!

So, I am up over on the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog today...go check it out while you are surfing!!!!!  Here is a peek of what is over there!
Yeah, so I am not showing the paper, but it is the Something for Everyone collection!!!  BUT, that raining heart cloud???  Well, that is from Wendy Hammer DesignsWendy has some of the cutest felt designs!!!  I just had to get some of them!!!  You can see the entire layout over on Nikki's blog, but I had to show you those clouds!!!!!  

Off to write the blog post for Nikki and then I think I may make a few cards....since the mojo is definitely flowing!!!!!!  

3 comments

  1. love your sneak! I know it's going to be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND.... they look fantastic on your page! ;) Thanks sweets!!!

    x♥x♥x♥,
    Wendy

    http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
    http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥
    http://hyenacart.com/wendyhammerdesigns/ - My Other Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the sneak...and since I have been over to Nikki's... LOVEEEEEEEEE the WHOLE thing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!