PDCC 66 Color Splash...

This is a quick entry for the PlayDate Cafe Challenge this week!  It was a color splash and lilac (or any shade of purple) was the color of choice.  I had trouble...because GASP I really don't have any purple paper that I wanted to use!!  Here's the picture we were given:



So I misted and played and this is what I came up with:
Supplies:  American Crafts Cardstock, Smooch Spritz, Unity Stamp, Offray Ribbon,
Scotch and Fabri Tac adhesive, Memento Ink, Martha Stewart Punch, Sewing Machine
I haven't decided if I really love this card or not.....I do like it....but my first impression is not "love"!  And I just think it's because I was winding down after a busy weekend!  

We are under a Blizzard Warning starting at 6AM Tuesday morning....I can't wait!!!!  LOVE Snow!!!!!!
Have a great night!!!

8 comments

  1. See what a little thinkin' will get ya! : ) This is really pretty and a creative way to get the color you needed! So glad you could play with us in The Cafe this week...based on our forecast, you should have plenty of time to play in this coming week's challenge too! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you a clever girl, using a mist to get the color you needed? That's what I love about crafting!

    Thanks so much for coming to play with us at The Cafe this week. HOpe to see you again soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the misting idea! Lovely shade of lavender and your design is great! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being creative with what you have is one of the great things about the Play Date Cafe! Love the way you incorporated the 'splash of lilac'. Thanks for playing at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For sure - I love it! It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way our challenges push us to think a bit more creatively. So many times I find myself with no paper to use, you've done a great job here. Gorgeous lilac you've created! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant idea to use your mist and love how it turned out with those masked butterflies. So glad you gave it a try this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!