Valentine's Day is coming...are you ready???

Me....not so much!!!!  I think it's because my birthday is right in there and I am more excited about my birthday than Valentine's Day!!!!  

But, I whipped up a quick card today, just to get in the spirit.  Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Sugar Cookie collection is PERFECT for Valentine's or any other sweet day you want to make a card for!!!
Supplies:  Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Sugar Cookie Collection, American Crafts Cardstock,
American Crafts white marker, Scotch and Scrapbook Adhesives.
This card was super quick and I love it!!!  hee hee and I took the picture in AP mode!!!!  Getting to manual one step at a time!!!  I even knew I had to adjust my ISO because of the lighting.  whoo hooo

Well, I am off to scrap some more!  Enjoying my vacation!!!

2 comments

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! Happy EARLY Birthday! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! We don't really do Valentine's day, but I did make cards, so I'm giving a couple to The Hubbums today just for fun! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!