Exciting News and a Way to help fellow Crafters!!!

I have no excuses for my absence here...well, yeah I do, but when I tell you I have been watching Dexter I know that excuse isn't going to fly!  LOL LOL  

Do YOU want to help the people in Joplin, but just aren't sure how to do it?  What to do something that is dear to your heart and that you love for other people just like you?  Well, for crafters this is a GREAT way to help.

Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker has started a donation drive for supplies for the Joplin scrapbookers that have lost everything.  How neat is that!  Here is the flyer with all the info and I am donating stuff myself along with people ALL over the country!  I am hoping to work it out, so that I can help take these supplies down there and into hands of people that may just "need to take their mind" off of things for awhile.  If you have any questions about donating, please let us know!  This was Nikki's idea and such a GREAT one!!!! 


And then...did you see this???  I just have to say I am so excited about this I can't stand it!!!  I CANNOT wait to see these!!!!  I am still pinching myself!  And if you look, there is a sneak of one of the new CHA lines!!!

248932_10150260308767442_227612327441_8771908_5265354_n
Grab this badge too, use it on Facebook, your blog, where ever you want!!!  You never know when we might spot it!!!
4A. School cut ups
And then on the Sketch Support front, it was card week last week!!  I whipped up a quick little card using the sketch (sketch #8) that Allison had for us and tweaked it to make it "fit" what I wanted to do!!!
K_HuntPartyPartyParty1000signed
Supplies:  Cardstock-American Crafts;  Pattern Paper-Echo Park Splash; Stickers-EchoPark Splash; Stamps-Unity Stamp Co. May Kit of the Month; Twine-The Twinery; Ink-Jenni Bowlin (Chicken Feed); Embossing Powder-American Crafts; Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives.

And all this week The Twinery and PSA Stamps will be having a blog hop.  I will be participating on Friday, but here is just a little reminder!!!
PSA COMBO LOGO
Ha ha, I thought I didn't have anything to blog about....guess I proved that wrong!!!!  Have a wonderful Sunday and I will catch you next week!!!!  

2 comments

  1. hehehehehe to Dexter.... lol :) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that card!! the crab is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Unity!!! Great news! And your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!