Fabulous is Whoo You Are....Design Team Call

It is so hard to believe that November is almost gone.  They always said time goes quicker when the older you get and I totally believe it now.  

I am pre-scheduling this post, so I am not quite sure what to write.  It always seems easier to write on the days that I just write and post right then.  I must be better at writing on the fly!  

Here are a couple of projects that hit the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog the past couple of weeks.  A layout and a card.  These were created when the mojo was flowing and I was about a month ahead with everything...now...well, not so much!  


Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, and Stickers-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (You're a Hoot collection); 
Corduroy Brads-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker; Twine-The Twinery Baker's Twine (Buttercup); 
Punch-Martha Stewart; Adhesives-Glue Arts and Scrapbook Adhesives

And here is the card, this went pretty quick.  Which, is what I like in cards!  LOL


Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, and Stickers-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (You're a Hoot collection); 
Buttons-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker; Ribbon-Unknown; Cardstock-American Crafts
Punch-Martha Stewart and Fiskars; Adhesives-Glue Arts, Fabri Tac, and Scrapbook Adhesives

And I totally forgot to tell you the news!  If you haven't heard Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker is having a Design Team Call!!  You can find out all the details and how to apply in the link below!  


If you have thought about trying out, you totally should!  Nikki's team is a fun team to be on and she is very generous with product.  

That's it from me today.  I will be back tomorrow with a fun fall banner, that I should have posted before now!  


2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!