A "Fun on the Fall Trail" layout

Whew, did you survive Thanksgiving?  I think we did.  We did some Angel Tree shopping for SEVEN kids from three different families on Wednesday.  This was from the fund set up when Andree (Carleen's mom) passed away, so it was bittersweet.  But got to spend time with "the girls" and their mom while doing it.  We got lots of things for them and I hope they love it all.  I am glad that I got to go this year and help pick stuff out for them.

On Thursday, I had a layout up on Sketch Support.  It was using the One Page Sketch (Sketch 15) and I totally changed this one up.  It had a split down the middle of the paper and that is just one of my hang ups...I can't leave that split there!  So here is what I came up with.....



Supplies - Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle (Hello Fall Collection); Die Cut Embellishments: Little Yellow Bicycle (Hello Fall Collection); Adhesives: Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Letters: Little Yellow Bicycle, Doodlebug Designs;Acrylic and Fabric Embellishments: Little Yellow Bicycle

These were taken when we took the dogs to Ritter Springs park to have some fun and my camera quit taking pictures and said my card was full after about 16!  I was not happy about it at all.  I finally figured out that with the Mac, once you take everything off the card, you have to empty the trash on the computer with the camera card in it or it leaves fragments on the card that fill it up!  Who knew??  Not me!  I didn't have to do that with the PC, so I guess I am still learning.

The girls "stole" the iPad as soon as I showed it to them on Thanksgiving and I am not quite sure how many pictures they took!  And they hijacked my Facebook account!  LOL  But the iPad pictures are the only ones that got taken...shocker I know, but I just didn't pull the camera out!  And they are by no means "correct" in any way, shape or form!  Just totally fun, off the cuff pictures!


This was taken back in September, but I wanted to post a pic with L too!  And she really liked this picture!

Have a wonderful Monday, I am hoping too....but I am thinking it is going to be really, really rough going back to work!


1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!