Little Yellow Bicycle Sketch Challenge

The Wonder and Wishes/Winter Twig Cycling Team was asked if any of us wanted to play along with the sketch challenge that is going up this month.  Of course I said yes!  I love a good sketch and right now, it was a nice distraction from all the creating that I have been doing...and the mojo needed a kickstart!

You will have to head over to the Little Yellow Bicycling blog to see the fabby sketch that Liz Qualman came up with!  It's a great clean and simple sketch, or you can dress it up and make it with more "stuff" on it!!

Here is my take on it....and yes, this differs from the original sketch!  You know how I am, I have to change it up and just use the sketch as a jump off point!


Supplies:  Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-Little Yellow Bicycle Winter Twig collection; Die Cuts, Stickers and Embellishments-Little Yellow Bicycle Winter Twig collection; Twine-The Twinery Baker's Twine in Blossom; Foam Letters-American Crafts; Punch-Fiskars Border Punch; Adhesive-Scotch, Fabri-Tac, and Scrapbook Adhesives

And here is a closer look at that Clear Cut Shape with The Twinery Twine!


Be sure to head over to the Little Yellow Bicycle blog to see the sketch and play along!!

And speaking of The Twinery, makes me bittersweet.  My term is now over (I need to change the sidebar!) and I can't wait to see what the new team does with that WONDERFUL baker's twine.  There are already new colors coming out, and I know I am going to have to have them!!  

That's it from me!  Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!



4 comments

  1. SUCH a super cute layout!! Love the puppy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That page is ADORABLE. And so is the new NSS page you posted on Monday. Love that collection! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!