Tags, Tags, and More Tags

I HAVE more puppy pictures, but I am going to post them later, so that you don't pass out from all the cuteness!!

I have a bunch of projects from CHA that I haven't posted yet, either because I have not edited the pictures (including my "friend" pictures!) or I didn't get to take pictures of them before they left..boo...there are a couple of layouts in there I want to show!

These are some tags that I made for the booth with three of the new Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker collections...Audrey, Messages, and Exit Here.

With Audrey

With Exit Here

With Messages

Since these are tags I am not going to list all the supplies...the papers are all Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker and the tags themselves come from Staples.  BTW, big box of 500 manila tags for around 15-20 bucks!  What a bargin!!

I am going to give you a peek of what I am working on right now.  I can't wait till I get it done.  It's a Basically Bare mini album that I am doing about the puppy party!!  Just a peek!



I took the picture with my iPad, but we all know the iPad doesn't take the best pictures...so I did some editing and used my Lo-Fi app for the computer and poof....it magically looks better already!!!  I cut that title out with my Silhouette Cameo and I like the way it looks.  I think you do have to shadow some when doing titles like this most of the time if you are using pattern papers.  Also, smaller patterns work best.

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!