Happy Card with Authentique Delightful

A while back I order from A Cherry On Top a bunch of goodies that I posted about.  Well, recently I placed another order and picked up a couple of the newer Authentique collections just to get my shipping free.  I happily shop at my LSS, Scrapbook Generation, and I encourage you to support your local stores. Those are becoming fewer and fewer.  But they cannot possibly carry every single thing, it is just not good business.   I pick up the odds and ends that they don't online when I get the urge to get those things.  

Delightful was one of the collections I picked up.  I grabbed it last night to make a quick card for the card sketch over at ScrapbookSteals this week.  Kristy made a cute sketch and I decided I wanted to make a card...perfect combo!  I did change the sketch slightly, but I love the way it looks as a square.


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-Authentique (Delightful); Ribbon and Jute Twine-May Arts; Happy tag-Authentique; Button-Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker; Adhesive-Scotch and Fabri-tac

Here are a couple of close-ups....




The sketch is the Monday Card Madness Sketch 85, if you want to check it out!  Like I have said before, it is rare that I use a sketch twice, but I am really tempted with this one!  

Enjoy the weekend!  My next post, I have a question for all of you and I would love your feedback when I post!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!