Puppy Kisses are BEST!

I have to declare that puppy kisses are THE BEST!  I had printed these pictures off to use in my mini album of the puppy party, but they were a little big.  So, I held onto them, and then I had the urge to scrap them on a layout!  And yes, sometimes I scrap pictures more than once, but they are MY albums and I don't care!  (especially if it is a REALLY good picture!)

This is for the one page sketch over at Sketch Support this week.  I usually would have passed by this collection, but something about the blue paper caught my eye.  Then I ended up buying the entire collection!  I can't seem to NOT buy an entire collection of anything...at least with the paper anyway!


Supplies - Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye (Dolled Up Collection); Die Cuts and Stickers: My Mind’s Eye (Dolled Up Collection); Cardboard and Chipboard: Basically Bare; Flair: A Flair for Buttons Etsy shop; Adhesives: Scotch, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Tags: Elle’s Studio; Twine: The Twinery; Brads: My Mind’s Eye (Dolled Up);  Lettering for Title:  American Crafts and October Afternoon



I wanted to put something in the corner here to fill in and the cardboard heart and chipboard button from Basically Bare fill the spot perfectly...I then added the flair button on top of the for an added touch.

I love to mix my fonts in my titles and since this was a long one, I had plenty of opportunity to do that!

Be sure to head over to Sketch Support and check out the sketch and what the other DT members came up with!  


1 comment

  1. yes, puppy kisses are the best (what about their bites)....that's a great title! and I love the camera flair sticker.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!