A Chevron Card with My Mind's Eye

Debbie at Scrapbook Generation, had given me some GREAT scraps that were left over from some of their kitting expeditions to see if they would work for my June card/tag class projects.  When I got them, I didn't really have anything in mind, but after surfing for a bit and pinning I decided that a chevron card might be fun to teach and fun to give.  I was in a "circle" type of a mood when I did the tag and I created the entire tag on my lunch hour! 


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye (on the Bright Side); Twine-The Twinery Baker's Twine (Shore); Punches-EK Success Circle and Corner Rounder; Adhesives-Scotch and Fabri-Tac

So, luckily, I am ready for my class...since it's Thursday! I am going to get all caught up on blog posts tomorrow night for here, so there will be some updates later this week for sure!  Sorry for the short post, but I am about to fall asleep!  







1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!