Everyday Love-Gossamer Blue #3

So, it's my third layout with my Gossamer Blue kit(s) and I have a fourth one done that I need to photograph and take pics of.  Which means, for August I am good!  One of the perks of GB kits is that after six months, if you have completed 4 layouts you get an album to put them in!  So, my goal is as soon as I get the kit every month, is to whip out those four layouts!  (AND I am DYING to dig into my Cocoa Daisy kit....it is screaming at me!)

This is one of those pictures that I had printed and then didn't use again.  I just can't let a photo go to waste that I have worked to edit, size and print out.  I don't care if I happen to use it twice or more.  If I liked it enough to use it the first time, chances are I love it enough to use it again.  Plus, Jetson is so photogenic it just amazes me.  The dog doesn't take a bad picture.  Well, I do have a scary one that I will have to post....picture "rabid blue squirrel" and that pretty much sums it up. 



Pattern Paper: Crate Paper (Pretty Party); Pretty Little Studio (Plaid, Coral, Blue Floral, Ruler); Prima (Alla); Heidi Swapp (Sugar Chic);  Tab Labels-Heidi Swapp; Banner-Heidi Swapp; Banner Pennant/Hexagons-Pretty Little Studio; Index Card/Letter Stickers-Lily Bee (Buttercup and Double Dutch); Brads/Buttons-Crate Paper (Pretty Party); Velum Bag-Unknown; Word Sticker-My Mind's Eye

Additional Supplies not in kit
Mists-Mr. Hueys (Orchard); Twine-May Arts; Cardstock-American Crafts; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives: Pen-Zig Micron


I started to trim those banners out, but then just decided not to because it's a "different" type of banner look that you don't see.

I played off the accent color of the kit, orange.  I misted the Heidi Swapp resist banner in Mr. Huey's Orchard color.  I love the "pop" of it.  

Here is hoping that you have a great day!  And hoping that if I am working, the day is going quickly.  hee hee


1 comment

  1. Cute dog and lovely page love all the pastel shades with the sharp orange

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!