Go Your Own Way-Cocoa Daisy August

I had some cropping plans this weekend and was surprised when my Cocoa Daisy kit came on Friday so that I could take it with me!  I really wasn't expecting it until after the weekend.  I adore the color scheme of this kit. These are colors that I probably would not have put together on my own, but I love how everything flows easily.

The nieces were down, so I have a lot of pics to choose from to scrap now. This one with L going the wrong way on the trail cracks me up.  I didn't even intend to get that particular shot, just tried to get her going by me.  Both girls had a great time and were speed demons on the Segways!


Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Heidi Swapp (No Limits), Studio Calico (Abroad), Basic Grey (PB & J & Clippings), Bazzill Basics (Wayfarer); Element Stickers-Basic Grey (Clippings); Letter Stickers-Jillibean; Tags-My Mind's Eye (Round), Little Yellow Bicycle (Discover); Flair-Ormolu; Wooden Car-Studio Calico; Bling-KaiserCraft; Ribbon-May Arts; Ink-Maya Road; Washi Tape-We R Memory Keepers

Additional Supplies not in kit:
Twine-May Arts; Punches-Fiskars and EK Success; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Sewing Machine

While working on getting this sticker just right, I remembered why I don't use a lot of bling.  My fingers are too big to deal with it and I am clumsy with the tweezers!

And in keeping with my theme of adding something from the Cocoa Daisy logo/card on at least one layout of the kit, I cut out the little bird on the  card and added him in here.

I can't wait to dig into this kit again.  I will have more goodies coming up this week here on the blog also.  I managed to get not only this layout done, but two more in a six hour period.  Trust me, that is MARATHON scrapping for me!  


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!