Sheldon's Box-Authentique Color Challenge Entry

Authentique has a Inspiration Color Challenge going on right now.  Since I had these papers left from project for Basically Bare and they fit the colors, I thought I would play along.  You know me...I usually don't do a lot of challenge, but I guess I have been jumping in on some lately. 

Hee hee, I have take some pictures of Sheldon in some strange places.  This is one of them.  The layout for the other one will be up later next week.  He LOVED this box when he was smaller  I actually got it to put some supplies in, but he made himself right at home on it.

Supplies: Pattern Paper-Authentique (Lively collection); All Stickers-Authentique (Lively); Twine-The Twinery Baker's Twine; Pearl Gem-Recollections; Punch-Martha Stewart; Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives; Pen-Zig Micron

The little word stickers are fun to use on photos.  I need to do that more.  It would help if I would remember I had them!  And I had to play with some Twinery Twine...it's been a little too long since I had.

I popped up the white letter stickers and I made my apostrophe out of an exclamation mark.  I just cut off the bottom and then trimmed the sides.  

That is my entry for the color inspiration challenge.  You can still get in on it...I think it goes thru August 15th.  Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments

  1. Your layout is adorable...and Sheldon..well...what a sweetie!
    Thanks for reminding me to look in my stash for things I have not used in a while. What a lovely tribute to your pet!
    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!