Together-Lily Bee Sketch Challenge

The mojo has left the building...but I have tons of ideas floating around??  How can that be?  I thought for sure I would be scrapping the entire weekend, but alas I did not.  I did it in spurts.  I got two layouts done on Sunday and this is one of them. 

It's for the Lily Bee Sketch Challenge, which you can find out about HERE.  I wanted to do something a little different than I normally do and this sketch just seemed to fit my mood.  I love how this turned out.  And I used my 6 x 6 mini pads for the layering, which saved my 12 x 12 pieces...bonus!

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-LilyBee Design (Handmade, Double Dutch and Buttercup); Die-Cuts-LilyBee Design (Handmade and Buttercup); Index Card-LilyBee Design (Handmade); Twine-May Arts; Canvas Heart-Basically Bare; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy Shoppe
Letters-LilyBee Design and American Crafts; Punch-EK Success and Fiskars;
Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives


Just some of the bits and bobs up in the corner...I switched these to the other side from the sketch.  You can also see that flair button.  I think I am having a love affair with flair right now!


And a close up of the title work.  I wasn't too sure about the title going sideways, but it works.  And I added some letter stickers on my picture, just to embellish a little more.


You still have time to get in on the challenge...I think it runs until Aug. 17th.  Have a wonderful Tuesday!



2 comments

  1. Super cute layout! Love those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and how you used your 6x6 mini pads to save your 12x12 pieces. As a newbie scrapbooker I would not have thought of that! Hmmm, I do not have any 6x6 pads...Now I have a reason to go shop for more papers! Of course I love your Cardigan Welsh Corgis too! Thank you for giving me inspiration! Truly a "Happy together" page! Amy

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!