Let's Stay Home Card

Card time again!!  I knew when I saw this Silhouette shape in the online store that I had to use it for a card.  This was even before I knew that it was a Jillibean shape.  I just had to have it.  I am a sucker for a clipboard in everyday life.  So, a clipboard in the store that I could make out of any paper I wanted to use for an embellishment OR a card....sweet!

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Jillibean Soup (Macho Nacho Soup); Stickers-Jillibean Soup (Neopalitan Bisque); Die Cut-Jillibean Soup (Macho Nacho Soup); Twine-May Arts; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives; Ink-Prima Ink

Silhouette Cameo with the following files:
Design #30961

Design #31769

Just a side view!  I actually use the notebook paper pattern and filled the "paper" in the clipboard file!

Close up of the top of the card.  I popped the clip up with, I think, about three pop dots to make it look like you could actually squeeze it open.

Ok, we are back to layouts tomorrow!  That's it on the card front for now.  I do need to post my card/tag class project for the month. (I kind of need to get it done first though...shhhhh, don't tell!)




No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!