Fall Is In The Air-Little Yellow Bicycle Layout

Whew, crazy busy around here!  Can you believe that I still haven't shown all my Little Yellow Bicycle projects?  That is being taken care of this week!  I have a layout today and then I will have one on Wednesday.  

This layout uses one 12 x 12 sheet of pattern paper for the background.  The rest are from the 6 x 6 mini pad that is in the Acorn Hollow collection.  I felt the background was busy enough with the tall, tall trees and I really wanted to try to use it as a background.  So in came the 6 x 6 mini sheets!


Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Embellishments-Little Yellow Bicycle (Acorn Hollow); Twine-May Arts; Punch-Martha Stewart; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

Close up of the twine and bow.  (don't look at my pic!)

Embellishment cluster!

This was a very, very simple layout for me.  This is comparing to what I usually do.  But it was perfect at the time I was creating it and I still love it!  

Come back Wednesday!!



1 comment

  1. just so you know... i looked at your picture. haha. and the name of that park made me LOL.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!