Dressy Ornament-Basically Bare

I had a post up on the Basically Bare blog yesterday with my dressy ornament. This actually came to me while I was walking around a craft store and just looking for nothing in particular.

There are more details over on the Basically Bare blog, so I am not going into too much detail here.  Just sharing my project!

Supplies:  Dress Form-Basically Bare; Leaves-Michael's; Flowers-Recollections; Paint-Art Anthology and Shimmerz; Ribbon-Maya Road; Pearls-Recollections; Adhesive-Fabri-Tac and Glue Dots; Twine-Stampin' Up; Hole Punch-Fiskars

The flowers on the sides are two different colors.  I didn't have enough to go around.  

Skirt close up

Bodice close up-my favorite part!

And that's a wrap!  I may make a few more various types of these for gifts.  They are pretty quick and easy to do.  Plus, they would look great on a package!  Have a wonderful day. 




2 comments

  1. Very clever Katrina! Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat project! This is so cute and super creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!