Mini Card Trio-Jillibean Soup

More projects for Jillibean Soup that were up on Tuesday!  I whipped these little gift cards out with scraps I had on my table.  I think I am going to hole punch them and add some twine to attach them to the gifts!


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Pattern Paper: Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup/Cheese Tortellini/Garlic Flakes/Frozen Peas/Stewed Tomatoes
Pea Pod Parts:  Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup
Die Cut Stickers:  Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup
Baker’s Twine: Black

Other Supplies:  Cardstock (American Crafts); Adhesives (Scotch and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)

Couple of close ups!



Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful rest of the day.  Get cracking...Christmas is only 19 days away.  EKKKKKK



1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!