Project 12 and some fun news!

Ok, here is my declaration and a way to keep me doing it!  I decided I am doing Project 12.   I actually had thought about doing it last year, but didn't even start.  Well, with a little push from the Gossamer Blue blog, I decided I CAN do this.  And it might help, since I now have a cell phone that will take decent pictures!

Here is my cover, please pardon the pic.  I took it quickly, at night, and wasn't too worried about how it came out.  I am going to do a two page spread per month and already have Dec. pictures printed, just need to make the pictures pretty.  I also will change how I do the following months, because after looking at some spreads, I decided I wanted to spruce my pages up more.  

Note:  I will not be adding supply listings like I do for my other projects.  I am planning on using up pieces and bits left over from things and it will just be too hard to keep track of.  I am planning on basically using stuff from my Gossamer Blue kits that I have left over!



And for my fun news!  I was asked to be a part of the 2013 WorldWin Design Team.  So, be watching for me to start posting projects with lots of card stock, die cutting and misting!  


That is it for me today (aka Tuesday night!).  Hope your Wednesday is great and remember, it's only two more sleeps until Friday!!!

2 comments

  1. I've no idea what project 12 is but this looks great using one of those fancy scrapbook inserts. You love taking photos, so if that what project 12 is all about, then you'll have a ball :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with Project 12 and congratulations on World Win!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!