Smile and Live Life-Gossamber Blue #4

Wahh, I really don't want it to be Monday yet, but here it is!  I got spoiled with those four day weekends the past couple of weeks.  But it is good to get back into a routine of sorts and get settled.  Although, here lately there is not a lot that is routine or settled.  

This was my first layout for 2013 and my fourth with my Dec. Gossamer Blue kit..  I wanted it to be my last layout for 2012, but the cold won over scrapping on New Year's Eve.  I ended up spending the night with Vick's and Puffs!  Oh and Cake Boss on Netflix.


Supplies in Kit: Pattern Paper-Simple Stories (Snap-Polariods), American Crafts (Ready Set Go), Crate Paper (Couture & Style), KI Memories (Timeline);  Stickers-Simple Stories (Fundamentals, Typeset)

Supplies not in Kit:  Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives and Fabri Tac; Punch-Fiskars; Stamps/Dies-Laina Lamb Designs (available at My Favorite Things); Ink-Staz-on in Teal

Here is close up of one of the stamps and dies that Laina sent for me to work with.  I love these words and they cut so cleanly.  When I did this one the "E" just didn't fall out and I liked the way it looked so I left it.  I used a stamp from the Days and Dates set to anchor my pennant. Observations is from Story Starters set.

A RARE shot of my goofy face.  I swear, I need a picture retake 100 times to get one that I like.  I wasn't "really" happy with this one when it was shot, but it has actually grown on me some.  And this made me realize that my stylist needed to get my hair back to the darker auburn shade I had been wearing!  The date is also from Laina's Days and Dates set.  Love that you can mix and match them up.  


7 comments

  1. Super cute LO! I love the bright fun colors and how you used the dies from Laina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Katrina! Love the little Polaroid around your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and happy and super cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colours on here! What an amazing page!! Great use of the MFT dies!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!