A little Red B@rn Love!

I forgot to post my last layout from my Jan. Gossamer Blue kit and a DT assignment for Basically Bare.  Whoops!  This was up over on the BB blog last part of January.

Carl had taken us for a drive in the country to look for deer and I had to grab a picture of this barn.  I love barns and the lighting/scene set was just to perfect!

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye (Lost and Found 3); Studio Calico (Darling Dear), Teresa Collins (Now and Then), October Afternoon (Midway); Tree, Star and Cloud-Basically Bare; Chipboard Howdy-Studio Calico; Journaling Tags-October Afternoon (Farm Girl); Letter Stickers-October Afternoon; Wooden Letters-Studio Calico; Punch-Fiskar's; Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Ink-Distress Ink; Paint-Art Anthology; Mist-Art Anthology; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Silhouette Cameo



Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow!  Haha, I have given you warning.  


4 comments

  1. Cute layout Katrina! I LOVE the barbed wire fence frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great photo to capture such a spontaneous moment. Such pages will help keep your memory going forever - the things that make you tick will always be known by your family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is awesome Katrina, and you did a perfect job scrapping it! LOVE everything about this one!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!