Loves to Run-Sketch Challenge at Gossamer Blue

Haha, fooled ya!  I am posting on Sunday and I said I wouldn't be back until Monday.  I got this layout done and couldn't wait to share it.

Gossamer Blue had another sketch by Valerie H. to play along with and since the kit has somewhat of a heart theme, I wanted to play!

Gossamer Blue Feb. 2013 Main KitColor Add On Kit and Paper Add On Kit

Supplies from kits: Pattern Paper-Crate Paper (Fourteen/Sparks), Carta Bella (Devoted/I Love You This Much-Beautiful Moments/Damask, Stripes, Chickadee), Basic Grey (True Love-Giddy/Simple Elegance), Pink Paislee (Secret Crush-Heartbeat); Journaling Tags-October Afternoon; Stickers-Crate Paper (Fourteen) Chipboard Hearts-Pink Paislee

Supplies not in kit: Stamps-Laina Lamb Designs (Captured Memories);  Ink-Memento;  ; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Pen-Sharpie; Sewing Machine; Mists-Heidi Swapp (Teal) & Studio Calico (Piglet)

Silhouette Cameo with the Following Files:
Font for Loves

Design ID# 24556

Both mists that I used worked wonderfully on the resist hearts.  I will be picking up more of the Color Shine from Heidi Swapp.  Loved it (the teal color here).


I used one of Laina's stamps on this label.  The font rocks on this!

I even dug out the sewing machine AFTER I had everything done!  I drew lines with a pencil for my journaling to try to keep it somewhat straight.  I then used a white artist eraser to erase my lines.  This type of eraser with not leave "marks" or scuff your paper like a regular pink eraser will.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend.  

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!