Project 12 for January-Done!

Whew, January flew by and I really am trying to comprehend that it's is February.  And not really any snow to speak of yet.  That is just wrong in my book!

This is my Project 12 for January and my standard disclaimer:  PHOTO HEAVY POST!  I am not posting supplies, since I am using up the leftovers of my Gossamer Blue kits and then just adding things here and there.  If you want to know something, just leave me a comment and I will try to figure out what it is.  Chances are, I will be able to tell you.  I will list Silhouette Cameo files and their sources when I use them.  


1st page up close

January font is Lobster from dafont.com  
2013 file from Silhouette Store
Design ID# 36488


I had no idea that Jetson had his lip snarled like that when I took the pic.  I found it after I got home!

2nd page up close


Unexpected gift in the mail!

Ha ha....sneak attack with the camera below!
This Smile File from Silhouette Store
Design ID # 16964

That's all from me today!!  I will be back later in the week.  I hope I gave you some ideas for your own Project 12!  It's not too late to start.  





No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!