True Love Rescue

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was a lazy one that is for sure.  I got a couple of new projects done that I will hopefully have up here on the blog this week.  We did a little shopping.  I did birthday shopping for C. and then getting ready to start the work week.

I am slowly scrapping pictures from our pet modeling photo shoot that we did back when Sheldon was about 5 months old.  I think we ended up buying ALL the proofs, so some of them look a lot a like.  BUT I want each picture that I scrap to have it's own feel.  Using a pink/red theme with this picture of Higgins was one way to do it!  

OUT FOR PUBLICATION

Gossamer Blue Feb. 2013 Main KitColor Add On Kit and Paper Add On Kit

Supplies from kits: Pattern Paper-Crate Paper (Fourteen/Love & Sweetheart), Carta Bella (Devoted/I Love You This Much-Beautiful Moments/Damask, Stripes), Basic Grey (True Love-Giddy/Simple Elegance), Pink Paislee (Secret Crush-Heartbeat, First Kiss), My Mind's Eye (Lucky in Love-Heartburst) ; Vellum Heart-Basic Grey (True Love) Stickers/Banner Sticker-Crate Paper (Fourteen) Chipboard Hearts-Pink Paislee; Wooden Arrow & Heart-Studio Calico; Rose Cabachon-Hopscotch Craft Supply

Supplies not in kit: Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Sewing Machine; Mist-Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Teal); Letters-American Crafts Thickers; Ink-Prima Chalk Ink; Font for Journaling-Noteworthy

Silhouette Cameo with the Following Files:
Design ID# 36331

Design ID# 24556

Picture on layout taken by April Turner from UTurn Studios and used with permisson.
All Right Reserved

I love these little banner stickers that came in the kit. 
OUT FOR PUBLICATION

I love to play with my titles!
OUT FOR PUBLICATION

Since the sewing machine was already out, I decided to use it!  I also used the leftover hearts I had cut out for my previous layout for the sketch challenge. 

OUT FOR PUBLICATION

Tomorrow is a CARD here on the blog-just warning you!  Hope you have a great Monday and that it goes quickly.  

2 comments

  1. This is stunning! That photo is adorable and I loooove the paper you put together. That arrow is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!