I Was Here First Sheldon

I still have a few layouts to share from the crop I went to.  I think there are about 3 or 4?  I am in a weird kind of mojo place right now.  Usually I tire of a paper line after a layout and possibly a card.  It doesn't matter if I have not used everything at least once, I just get bored.  

But here lately, I have been using my stash up!  It could be I am waiting on new releases, hee hee.  But it's a good thing that I am waiting, since it is causing me to use my stash!

I took this picture with my iPhone one night.  These two were being so goofy on the couch, I couldn't resist.  Jetson made his way up onto Carleen's lap and he wasn't budging for anyone.  I edited the picture with an app called PicsPlayPro.  LOVE it for editing and it has become my go to app for editing pictures.  

Tip:  Some companies have decorative border strips that you cut off and can save to use.  Well, I liked this one right where it was, so I just cut off the other end to make my paper 12x12.  Easy peasy!
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Pebbles (Seen & Noted); Cardstock-American Crafts; Tags-Elle's Studio; Ticket-Maya Road; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy shoppe; Punch-EK Success; Letters-American Crafts, October Afternoon & Doodlebug Designs; Adhesive-Scotch ATG & Scrapbook Adhesives; Doily-Wilton; Pen-Sharpie

Just a closeup of the journaling.  I didn't want to ink edges, but the white strips were a little too stark, so I took the doodle around the edges route.  I am loving this look more and more!

Close up of the flair and the tag tucked underneath it.  I always try to cluster at the very least three different (or similar) embellishments to make an interesting, yet appealing look to the cluster.  I haven't perfected it yet, but I am working on  it.  I have found odd numbers seem to usually work better visually.

That's all from me today.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  If you are interested in my apps that I am using on my phone, let me know also and I may just do a blog post on them in the next couple of weeks!

1 comment

  1. Loooove the colors and the journaling strips are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!