Sheldon is Growing Up-A Paper Bakery Project

I forgot that I had not shared this layout with The Paper Bakery April kit-Lemonade Stand yet!  I used the digital files in the kit to create my background for the layout.  I just resized in Photoshop Elements and then printed out on 8.5 x 11 sheet of cardstock!  Love this background and thought it was perfect for these pictures that show how Sheldon has changed!

K-HuntSheldonisGrowingUp1000Signed

The Paper Bakery April Kit-Lemonade Stand
Supplies included in the kit: Vellum-American Crafts-Lucky Charm; Die Cuts-Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm (Heart/remember this); Digital Background-Laina Lamb for The Paper Bakery; Pattern Paper-Lily Bee (Destination (Atlas)-*brown chicken wire), Webster's Pages (Composition & Color (Crayon & Pastels)-pastels/red hexagons), Glitz (Color Me Happy (Happy)-*grey); Washi-Prima (Leeza Gibsons (Wishes & Dreams); Letter Stickers-Jillibean (yellow)


Supplies not in kit:  Cardstock-World Win (white/kraft); Letter stickers-Jilliean (teal & grey); Letters-American Crafts Thickers (up); Flair-The Paper Bakery (so, so sweet/here); Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file
Moments
Design ID# 24245

I love that pink geotag flair!  It is from the "Oh Happy Day" set!
K-HuntSheldonisGrowingUpFlair1000Signed


I didn't realize it, but I have used this "moments" die cut twice now on two different layouts!  This flair is from the "Elle's Studio Mash-Up" set.
K-HuntSheldonisGrowingUpHeart1000Signed

So remember, you can use those digital printables for a fun and unique background.  Plus you get more mileage out of them that way!  Have a great day!

1 comment

  1. I love love love those arrows with the graph paper! CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!