This is Me Gossamer Blue #3

Just a quick update today.  I am hitting the bed early, but I wanted to get this post scheduled.  This is my third layout with my Gossamer Blue kit from April.  I went with the greens and yellows in the kit.

I don't rock a hat often, but one snowy Friday I decided to wear one to work.  I had to take a selfie, because it was snowing and I had a hat on!  (I won't mention how many times I took this!)

K_HuntThisisMe1000Signed
Gossamer Blue April 2013 Main Kit

Supplies in the kit: Pattern Paper-American Crafts (Lucky Charm *Noteworthy-chevron/green ledger, *Wild Hearts-yellow), Crate Paper (DIY *Artistry-green flower), Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes *Remember This-clouds, *Washi Paper-pink polka dot); Flair-American Crafts (Dear Lizzy); Fabric Frame-Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes); Feathers/Journaling Tag/Life is Good/Photo Corners-Studio Calico (Sundrifter);  Stickers-Studio Calico (Sundrifter *here and now), American Crafts (Amy Tan *Discover-chevron arrows), Letters-American Crafts Gold Thickers



Supplies not in kit:  Die Cut-American Crafts (Lucky You-Jar); Doily-Wilton; Tag-Staples; Ribbon and Twine-May Arts; Letter Stickers (teal/grey)-Jillibean; Washi Tape (yellow)-Bella Blvd; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and 3L Scrapbook Adhesives; Stapler-Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
Harlequin Background
Design ID# 32662


K_HuntThisisMeFlair1000Signed

Close up of those chunky glitter letters.  Glitter is so NOT me, but I wanted to make it work!
K_HuntThisisMeTitle1000

That's all from me today!  I am hoping to be back tomorrow, but I will just have to see how much I get done.  My time management skills are in the toilet right now for some reason!  Have a great day!

4 comments

  1. Glad to see some journaling showing up more regularly on your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute layout, love the layers and the giltter letters...and you should wear hats more often, you look super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!